Pass the message with a twist


This meeting was all about passing the message. But instead of passing actual messages, we passed numbers. And we did this through some actions with equivalent points: 1000 for the eyebrow, 100 for the nose, 10 for the lips and 1 for the eyes.

Although I was just a spectator, I find it entertaining to see how their faces acted upon receiving the numbers. This game also taught us the barriers in communication: how it affects the message that is being transmitted and the interpretation of the receiver.

If I was a player, I think that I and my team will have a difficulty in conveying the message appropriately.  You should always have a good technique when passing the numbers, especially when the number is out of the given equivalents. You should think quick and pass the message quicker.

I'm really glad that despite just being a spectator, my team won and we had the highest score between all of the groups. I learned that teamwork makes the dream work.

Comments

Popular Posts